Best Canadian Movers can help you plan your next move!
There are so many reasons why people decide to move – retirement, new job, going to school or perhaps a change in lifestyle. If you’ve made the decision that a relocation is in your future, it can be quite a bit of work to find the location that meets all the needs you are looking for.
Best Canadian Movers is a residential moving company that serves the Mississauga area and can attest to how wonderful the City of Mississauga is – plenty to offer anyone looking for a new place to live! Listed in the top 60 places to live in Canada, the City of Mississauga has a low crime rate, healthy population growth, a diverse population and a strong public transit system.
If you don’t know much about the City of Mississauga, these highlights are worth considering as you search for your next home.
- Port Credit, a west end section of Mississauga located along the lakeshore, holds the number seven spot when it comes to best places to retire in Canada. The beautiful trails and parks, along with the vibrant restaurants and events organized by Port Credit’s Business Association are just some of the reasons that make this area a sought after Mississauga location.
- With more than 20 parks, there is plenty of outdoor space to enjoy. Many parks include picnic areas, leash free zones and spray pads just to name a few of the well maintained amenities.
- Mississauga’s cycling network covers more than 400 kilometres of on-road bike lanes, multi-use trails, off-road trails and bike friendly roadways. There are also plans to develop more than 900 kilometres of on and off-road cycling routes in the next 20 years.
- There is a vast array of culture to be discovered in Mississauga too! From amazing performances at the Living Arts Centre or the Meadowvale Theatre to events at Celebration Square, residents are able to choose from so many options. Mississauga is also home to several fantastic museums.
- A very long list of Fortune 500 companies have head offices located in Mississauga making it a great location for career advancement.
- Education is also very accessible in Mississauga with both the University of Toronto and Sheridan College having campuses located in the city.
If Mississauga sounds like the location that will fit your needs, Best Canadian Movers would be happy to help you out! We are affordable Canadian movers serving residential and commercial customers. We know that our expertise will make your moving experience less stressful and more enjoyable – contact us today to arrange your free quote.